With 25 years in real estate, my strength as a broker lies in my ability to advise and guide buyers and sellers through every detail of each real estate transaction honestly, ethically, and with enormous passion.
My background as broker/owner of Joyce Beymer Real Estate, as a mortgage banker and as a professional MFA designer and illustrator broadens my spectrum of client services. When selling a house, I can guide you in pricing, market for the best exposure, and stage it for maximum charm, impact and value. For buyers, I help secure mortgages and find the house that meets individual needs at the best price and terms.
I work closely with structural and building inspectors, contractors, and all support services and frequently liaison with the Town Board, Planning Board, Zoning Board and Civic Design Committee.
* Licensed Broker, serving Woodstock and Ulster & Dutchess County for 26 years.
* Member of the National Association of Realtors.
* Member of the New York State Association of Realtors
* Member of the Ulster County Board of Realtors.
* Member of Ulster & Dutchess County MLS
* Member Chamber of Commerce Woodstock, Rhinebeck
* Member Ulster County Regional Chamber of Commerce
* Principal Broker, Joyce Beymer Real Estate for 17 years
* Certified EcoBroker
* Accredited Buyer Representative.
* Experienced Mortgage Loan Officer.
* Master's Fine Arts. Painter and Illustrator, NYC 10 years.
* Former Board member, Woodstock Farm Festival
* Past President, Woodstock Chamber of Commerce and Art